Thursday, July 14, 2011

SCUBA SCUBA DO!

That's right. I'm DOing scuba and loving it! I feel like this is the only big preparation part for our underwater wedding for September 30th. Stress free awesomeness. Tonight is my 2nd class for the book work, lessons and quizzes. Yikes! I cringe at the word "quizzes", even though it's not actually difficult because afterall there's a set of 12 year old twins in my class, but still I LOATH that word.


Last Saturday was my first time with all the gear on in the pool. My classmates rock so that makes the time go by fast and there's so much to learn from safety stuff to just simply how to swim with fins on.  Ok, so if you don't like to get in water I think everyone should at least try wearing fins.  It makes you feel like a kid again because it's just so hilarious to feel how awkward it is to walk in that floppy foot wear.




Anne keeps throwing great suggestions for wedding attire and this swim cap in white is one of them.

We're not going to have a huge party in Costa Rica but there will need to be some type of dessert SO Anne came up with these little guys as wedding toppers . So cute! Too bad we won't see penguins in Costa Rica though.
So becuase we're diving we'll have to let these characters swim in a dessert such as flan. Filipino flan because that's the best! I bet we could find some Filipino's in Costa Rica who can let us borrow their kitchen to make flan... hmmmm....

Only a day and half more to go till the weekend! Last weekend was SUPER busy but this weekend only has Mr.Potter on the agenda...

Ciao ciao for now!

Jen :~D

No comments: